Your privacy is important to me, Valeria Alves da Florencia, owner of this site.
It is The Nurture & Care Project’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information collected from you across this website, http://www.thenurtureandcareproject.org, and other sites I own and operate.
I only ask for personal information when I truly need it to provide information to you. I collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. I also let you know why I’m collecting it and how it will be used.
I only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data I store, I’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
I don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except if required to by law.
This website may link to external sites that are not operated by me. Please be aware that I have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse my request for your personal information, with the understanding that I may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services or/and information.
Your continued use of this website will be regarded as acceptance of the practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how I handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact me.
This policy is effective as of 23 May 2018
Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website at http://www.thenurtureandcareproject.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or images) on The Nurture & Care Project’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only, with the strict responsability of mentioning its procedence, and to promote the goals of this project. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Nurture & Care Project at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permissions for editorial use (by any means) must be requested to the author without exceptions.
- The materials on The Nurture & Care Project’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Nurture & Care Project makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Nurture & Care Project does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Nurture & Care Project be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, or due to project interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Nurture & Care Project’s website, even if The Nurture & Care Project or a The Nurture & Care Project authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Nurture & Care Project’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Nurture & Care Project does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are complete or current. The Nurture & Care Project may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Nurture & Care Project does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Nurture & Care Project has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Nurture & Care Project of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Nurture & Care Project may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the EU and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.